Software as a Service (SaaS)
Managing and maintaining software is a key component of all businesses and is even more crucial for utilities. Our SaaS solution provides you with your own private, secure cloud-based environment with continuous uptime and accessibility. You receive the benefits of the Sensus FlexNet® communications network while removing many of the challenges associated with traditional software deployment.
SaaS is available for hosting multiple Sensus software solutions:
- Regional Network Interface™ (RNI) – head end system for managing FlexNet and end points
- AutomationControl™ – distribution automation for managing SCADA system assets
Our SaaS offerings are monitored 24/7 in secure data centers so you can depend on high availability and reliability. Your information is safe and guarded by rigorous testing procedures, quarterly third-party audits and security testing by certified cyber security partners. And, by using one of our data centers in a geographic location separate from your facility, we eliminate your need to maintain a separate disaster recovery environment.
- 99.99% or greater availability and reliability
- 24/7/365 head end system monitoring
- Security testing and auditing by internal and industry-leading external partners
- All software and hardware managed, maintained and monitored by Sensus
- Annual fee includes all hardware and software licenses
- Disaster prevention and recovery included
- Hosted in world-class data centers
The Industry’s First Security-Certified AMI Solution Provider
The Achilles Practice Certification from GE-Wurldtech was awarded to Sensus for achieving compliance with industry standard security best practices, covering areas such as hardening, anti-malware, patch management, network and data security.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing your data is safe.
- Tier IV data centers
- End to end monitoring 24x7x365
- Secure architecture
- Internal and third-party testing and assessments
- Security certifications
- Standards compliant
- State-of-the-art NOC
AMI made easy
The combination of NaaS and SaaS delivers a cost-effective path to modernizing your operations. Improve efficiency, reliability and service to your customers. Let us do the heavy lifting for you. See which managed service option is right for you. Download the ownership and responsibility comparison matrix