Support, Control and Manage Your Distribution Systems Intelligently
Our AutomationControl™ software offers a suite of browser-based applications and other tools for real-time management of distribution and SCADA system assets. These assets can be monitored and controlled with Sensus automation intelligent communications devices.
AutomationControl is an ideal tool for distribution engineers, system planners and asset managers. It addresses distribution automation (DA) applications using our FlexNet® communication network, AT&T cellular network, Verizon cellular network, or a hybrid of the three through this single software suite. The applications help to quickly identify equipment or system issues from any PC—even field crews using mobile PCs or smartphones. And AutomationControl’s Web interface complements existing distribution supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and provides additional features for engineering, planning and operations.
AutomationControl can act as a powerful stand-alone application to provide status monitoring, control and alarm management without distribution SCADA systems.
Benefits to you
- Complements existing distribution supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
- Provides additional features for engineering, planning and operations
- Performs as a powerful stand-alone application to provide status monitoring, control and alarm management for utilities without a SCADA system
- Integrates with existing SCADA systems
- Equipment management
- Historical reporting
- Data center
- Communication systems
- Account and user management
For more information about this product, download the data sheet.