Take Control of Your Utility Data
With thousands or hundreds of thousands of devices sending data throughout the day it can be difficult to glean information out of the data, especially if the information required is unique to your utility. With the Utility Data Lake, your Sensus FlexNet® data from all your devices and sources are stored in one centralized and secure repository to offer a complete picture of your entire system. With unfettered data access, this data tool gives you the flexibility to choose how you view data anytime for water, gas and electric systems.
Run your own custom queries and reports to solve problems unique to your system without waiting for changes to existing applications. Utilize your advanced, pre-built applications and reports that support many utility challenges but integrate Utility Data Lake to take your network visibility one step further.
Predicting, planning, and providing a future-proof utility is within your control.
Benefits to you
- Secure, centralized storage with flexible access to millions of data points that deliver business insights and capabilities.
- Custom, tailored reports to give utilities the ability to be proactive with access to device data, customer data, read data and alarm data.
- Greater insight and quicker response in emergency situations to keep your community safe.
- Ability to create reports that arrange devices by firmware versions to easily identify which devices need upgrades to maintain security of your system.
- Analyze historical data and identify spikes in usage to better understand customer and community needs.
- Intervals reads
- Register reads
- Events and alerts
- Sensor metadata
- Account metadata (VFlex file)
- Three years of data storage (default)
- Integrated Business Intelligence tool
- SQL queries
- Scheduled and threshold-based reports
- Standard relational database (Redshift/PostgreSQL)
- Secure, encrypted storage of data
- Optional direct connection to database via a Site-to-Site VPN
Data Freestyle with the Sensus Utility Data Lake Solution Brief
Information contained within AMI data is boundless and exceeds simple billing use cases. The Sensus Utility Data Lake provides flexible access to millions of data points that deliver business insights and analytical capabilities rarely tapped into before.