Natural Gas Regulators with Large Capacity for Big Performance
243 commercial industrial service regulators are large capacity and designed for a wide range of commercial, industrial and gas distribution applications. They are ideal for pressure factor measurement, pressure compensated metering, fixed-factor billing and more. Their smart design offers great field versatility. With a union connection between the fully interchangeable bodies and the diaphragm case, these natural gas regulators are easy to install, adjust, inspect and service in all piping arrangements.
243 commercial regulators can be found in factories, foundries, district regulator stations, commercial laundries and laundromats. These versatile natural gas regulators are ideal for commercial use such as apartments, restaurants, schools and hospitals. Their design works well for all types of gas-fueled equipment, too. This includes: boilers, burners, furnaces, ovens, heaters, kilns and engines.
Benefits to you
- Installs and adjusts easily
- Allows for pressure factor measurement, pressure compensated metering and fixed factor billing
- Compatible with natural gas, propane, LPG, air nitrogen, etc.
- Special material available for certain corrosive gases
- Available with low-pressure cut-off
- Available with internal relief valve
- Interchangeable bodies and diaphragm-case assemblies
- High-pressure model available
- Pilot-operated model available
For information about basic models, pipe sizes, outlet pressure ranges and springs, maximum inlet pressure, psig and more, download the data sheet.