Our accuSTREAM™ magnetic-drive, positive-displacement water meters use an oscillating piston to provide superior sensitivity in measuring a wide range of flows for a variety of residential applications. accuSTREAM meters are part of our smart water network utility management solution. They are accurate, reliable and sustainable residential meters designed to meet your evolving needs.
The meters’ design includes:
- a high-quality, composite material main case
- dual inlet ports
- a patented bottom-plate
- a streamlined flow pattern
Together, these components provide lasting measurement accuracy and years of dependable service.
The Sensus® Electronic Register+™ is an advanced electronic register with 120 days of hourly data logging with 30-day data pull intervals available. The Electronic Register+ has several available smart alarms so you can get alerts and address issues before they become more costly. These alarms include tampering, low battery, customer leak, reverse flow and high flow. For additional information about these alarms, please download the data sheet.
accuSTREAM meters integrate seamlessly with the FlexNet® communication network, offering water utilities a wide range of remote system management options via their two-way communication architecture.
Now you can automate meter reading and a variety of field operations. You can monitor distribution lines for leaks and educate customers with information through home area networks. A meter and SmartPoint® combination also allows you to use FlexNet walk-by, drive-by or fixed-base systems.
Benefits to you
- Enable more cost-effective, accurate meter readings
- Deliver a wide range of flows
- Provide lasting measurement accuracy for years of dependable service
- Integrate seamlessly with the FlexNet SmartPoint® module
- Tamper resistant
- Improve customer service
- Environmental and public health conscience
- Positive displacement measurement
- Sensus Electronic Register+ advanced electronic register
- Unique bonnet design and locking system prevent meter tampering
- Constructed of composite materials
- AMR/AMI compatible
- Hydrodynamically balanced piston
- Hermetically sealed, magnetic drive register
- Rate of flow indication
- Configurable LCD display
- Remote reading unit optional
- 5/8” (DN 15mm), 3/4” (DN 20mm) and 1” (DN 25mm) sizes
- Exceeds requirements of The Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 Annex G/F compliant
- Complies with latest revision of AWWA Standard C710
- Sensus Electronic Register+ complies with latest revision of latest revision of ANSI/AWWA Encoder Standard C707
For additional specifications for this product, including dimensions and weights, please download the data sheet.