AN 130 Flow Sensor is a multi-jet, dry-dial, vane-impeller hot water meter. It can be installed in central heating and cooling systems and remote warning systems. With its built-in pulse sender, it is approved for heating meters according to the European measuring instruments directive (MID) 2004/22/EG.
Versions for horizontal, rising and falling flow directions with screwings (PN 16) or flanges (horizontal flow, PN 25) are available.
Benefits to you
- Ideally applicable for 6/12 °C chilling systems due to the high temperature range of the flow sensor from 5 to 130 °C
- Can be used with water glycol mixtures due to mechanical measuring principle
- Fully dry-dial meter with no gear reduction in the wet chamber
- Wear-resistant tungsten carbide/sapphire bearing
- Magnetic coupling protected against magnetite
- Pulse sender safe from interference
- Easy-to-repair construction with external regulation
- Pattern approval: DE-12-MI004-PTB002
- Approval in class 2 according to EN 1434, measuring range (minimum to nominal flow) of 1 : 100
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.