Designed for residential and apartment meters, our Manual/Half-Automatic Test Benches are compact enough to operate in one room.
The assembly can comprise:
- Testing table, flow adjusting assembly and vessel/balance assembly (connection to external water source required)
- Test with supplementary pump assembly and flow conditioner
- Complete test bench including main storage tank (only room and power supply is required)
Benefits to you
- Tests residential and apartment meters
- Compact design
- Includes main storage tank
The test bench can be manually operated and may be complemented with:
- A computer to perform calculations, navigate through the measurement process and provide results
- Turning end pieces and evacuation assembly for a more efficient deaeration process
- A constant head tank for perfect flow stability at low flow rates
- An assembly for semi-automatic operation comprising controlled valves, remote reading for temperature, pressure and level in the vessels, and switching between vessels
Test Bench Standards:
- Are suitable for meters complying with the European directives 75/33/EC and 79/830 EEC and with standard ISO 4064.
- Meet the requirements of ISO 4064, EN 14154 and OIML R 49 for initial verification tests, and OIML R 75 and EN 1434 for flow sensor initial verification tests.
- Are designed to achieve maximum accuracy and constructed to comply with the international standard ISO 4185.
- Are designed to achieve a combined measurement uncertainty of less than 0.2% (2 standard deviations) at typical volumes.
- The base measurement capability of the measuring assembly is better than 0.06%.
- Our Quality Assurance System is approved according to ISO 9001.
- Components of the measurement system—such as scales, flow meters, thermometers, pressure gauges—having influence on measured value were calibrated and are traceable to national standards using units of measurement in conformity with the International System of Units (SI).
- Scales have a resolution in conformity with EEC Directives 90/384 and 89/336.
- Are being used in accredited test laboratories according to ISO 17025.
- All calculation in the testing program for determining conventional true value, error calculation and corrections for density, buoyancy expansion, compressibility, temperature difference correction for balance flow meter and other calculations are programmed according to international standards.
- All stainless steel parts are of high quality ÀISI 304 (AISI 316L).
- Sizes DN 25 to DN 40 (JOS 15, JOS 25, JOS 40).
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.