The PolluWatt® Duo III is the next generation multi-functional thermal energy calculator for applications in district heating & cooling, as well as in building automation and residential construction. It has been developed with a full flexibility and large communication options to simplify integration into energy management and building automation systems. Use the PolluWatt Duo III to complete the heat & cooling measuring point with almost all the usual volume measuring units and temperature sensors that are currently used in the field.
Depending on the type and size of the volume measuring unit foreseen, the valence of the incoming volume signal is programmed at the factory before delivery. For measuring points in which the volume measuring unit is built into the heating, PolluWatt Duo III can be acquired as a supply calibrated variant.
For cooling devices there is a variant with German national cooling meter approval according to K7.2.
The PolluWatt Duo III is used for energy metering in split systems which are equipped with passive pulsed flow meters and 2-wire or 4-wire Pt500 temperature sensors. In most cases PolluWatt Duo III is used with the following flow sensors:
- Ultrasonic meters: Op 0.6 – 60 m3/h
- Multi jet meters: Qp 0.6 – 10 m3/h
- Woltman meters: Qp 15 – 600 m3/h
Benefits to you
- Plug-in calculator module
- Precise energy measurement of all thermal applications in district heating or building technology
- Enables smart metering provides accurate meter measurements remotely
- Bidirectional energy measurement: cooling and heating measurements in the same device
- Interfaces for building management systems: M-Bus, LON, Modbus, N2Open, BACnet MS/TP, KNX
- Interfaces for radio readout: WM-Bus (OMS) or LoRaWAN
- Modularly expandable
- Optimal system integration
- Fluid substance data for water-glycol mixtures
- Integrated power supply for flowmeters
- Metrological approval according to 2014/32/EU (MID) and PTB K7.2 (cold, hot/cold combined)
- Easy installation: plug and play