The 868 MHz bridge is Xylem’s solution to connect any AMR meter to an AMI infrastructure. Simply connect the battery, and the module will receive SensusRF and Wireless M-Bus telegrams from up to 500 meters in range, making it ideal for submetering applications.
It also gives you flexibility between NB-IoT, LTE-M, and LoRaWAN protocols for output communication, making it a simple and secure solution for future-proofing your bulk meters network connectivity.
The module interfaces to a Sensus IoT platform which manages the devices and most module parameters to be remotely configured, and firmware upgrades.
The meter data are transmitted to the Sensus IoT platform. The data can be integrated into Meter Data Management systems, Billing systems and Analytic tools.
- Helps you bridge your AMR meters with wireless M-Bus or SensusRF radio to long range / low power fixed network solutions with NB-IoT and LoRaWAN
- Easy to install, simply connect the battery and it appears at the IoT platform.
- In LoRa mode it enables switch on with over-the-air activation (OTAA)
- Communicates data at desired interval to your existing platforms, including LoRaWAN network server, data lakes, and utility software solution
- Comes with Software-as-a-Service platform solution, with access to device and network management IoT platform (hosted)
- Can connect up to 500 devices per module Supports Wireless M-Bus and SensusRF telegrams, alongside LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, and LTE-M for output communication
- Input telegram range: Typically 30 meters indoor (2-3 floors), 100 meters outdoors
- Output telegram range: up to 2 km in urban, up to 10 km in open space
- Connects to your existing platforms using RestAPI, CoAP, HTTP, etc
- Simple activation and over-the-air module configuration, which includes:
- Switching output communication between LoRaWAN, NB-IoT, and LTE-M. The device can be reconfigured to support a different communications protocol, simplifying inventory and de-risking future network choices.
- Fully configurable data sampling rates
- Managing telegram security with end-to-end encryption
- Battery life of 11 years possible (varies based on module installation location and data sampling rate, battery can be replaced)
Compliance and approvals
- EN 61010-1
- EN 62311
- EN 301 489-1
- EN 301 489-3
- EN 300 113
- EN 300 220-2