The 412 water meter uses a measuring principle based on the proven XN wet-dial measuring mechanism. The large digit roller counters make it easy to read. And the patented labyrinth seal (two points) between the measuring chamber and the roller counter minimizes throughflow, reducing intrusive foreign matter. The dial face resists contamination thanks to an encapsulated roller counter, changeover gears and a patented star wheel that minimizes centrifugal suction and turbulence.
Benefits to you
- Can be replaced economically: Only the calibrated measuring cartridge is replaced. The meter body remains permanently installed.
- Is environmentally friendly: The old measuring cartridge can be returned and recycled. Costly transport and reconditioning of the meter body is no longer necessary.
- Large digit roller counters make it easy to read.
- The shafts and gears are individually lubricated bearings.
- The patented labyrinth seal (two points) between the measuring chamber and the roller counter minimizes throughflow, thereby reducing the intrusion of foreign matter.
- Roller counter and changeover gears are encapsulated.
- A patented star wheel minimizes centrifugal suction and turbulence, reducing contamination in the dial face.
A special seating arrangement and the o-ring ensure the long-term integrity of the coaxial seal between the cartridge and the body. Patented design (Patent No. DE 19944087C1).
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.