Make Intelligent, More Cost-Effective Lighting Decisions with Our Smart Lighting Control Solution
Smart lighting creates new opportunities for utilities, cities and the public alike. It can provide an environmentally friendly and cost-effective way to keep public areas safe and secure and even promote economic development.
VantagePoint® Lighting Control is an intelligent solution that uses a lighting control module, lighting software and our FlexNet® communication network to give you greater control and automation of your lights. Our solution helps you conserve energy, manage your assets, reduce maintenance costs and promote public safety. And because your lighting can be remotely managed from your operations center or even mobile applications, you have greater control over its daily operation where and when you need it.
Beyond the LED
Smart lighting is about more than a fixture. Our VantagePoint lighting control module automatically identifies the type of light it is installed in and adjusts to accommodate for capabilities like sunrise/sunset and dimming schedules. It also provides location awareness and real-time alarming so you always know the status of your lighting assets.
Our modules work for both LED and legacy area lights. That means you can start enjoying the greater control and reduced maintenance costs of lighting control without having to change your entire network to LED technology. You can take full advantage of smart lighting control with LEDs, better manage your legacy area lights and change to newer technology at your own pace.
- Real-time monitoring and alarming of street and area lights
- Intelligent dispatch
- Sunrise/sunset management and savings—no photocells
- Dimming control energy savings
- Grouping and flashing safety control
- GIS mapping
- Chase lights safety control; event flashing
- Disconnect slow/no pay
- Legacy and LED fixture support
- Auto-install without hand-held devices (optional)
- Self-discovery feature
- GPS onboard for location awareness
- Individual light status monitoring and control: drill-down and filtering to individual light
- Graphical view of network
- Intuitive programming and scheduling of light functions
- Analytics and reporting
Benefits to you
- Deploys with ease and flexibility
- Reduces energy and maintenance costs
- Enhances public safety
- Aids local economic development
- Enhances customer service
- Conserves energy and money
Benefits to the public
- Improves public safety
- Helps a community grow
- Gives police access to lighting control