On Time, On Budget
Rely on our experienced project managers to reduce delays and save you money.
We work alongside your team to understand your processes, develop a schedule and manage the details of your project. Regardless of the size or type of your business, your project manager is an expert partner who understands your communication network requirements. Our project managers will suggest industry-leading best practices to keep your project running smoothly.
Need flexible scheduling? We’ll work with you to accommodate your project timing and budget, too. Part- or full-time, on site or remote, your Sensus project manager is focused on making your project a success.
Your assigned project manager will:
- Manage third-party vendors and partners
- Manage base station/tower installation and commissioning
- Manage meter/endpoint deployment
- Train meter/endpoint installers
- Coordinate material order and return processes for smooth deployment
- Ensure that regional network functionality meets design objectives
- Establish network-wide communications link, from endpoint to base station to Regional Network Interface (RNI)™
- Review status, project plan and execution schedules on a weekly basis
- Visit your site during project execution
- Deliver updates and reports on project status
- Analyze installation quality and make recommendations for improvement
- Develop a customer satisfaction plan
- Perform project closeout services, including validation of system performance, review, analysis and recommendations to support complete system coverage
- Recommend process improvements and best practices for system monitoring and maintenance