Visualizing DTECH 2020
The blending of art and science is something to behold. For the third consecutive year, we brought an artist to DistribuTECH to add a little extra color and a little extra flair to the show.
And this year, we went a step further—live digital sketching from the exhibit show floor. Attendees were asked a few relevant questions and their answers were brought to life. Enjoy!
Special thanks to Jai Ollennu, the talented artist who brought a little extra pizzazz to DTECH.
- What is one way utilities can solve customers better?
- What grid opportunities should utilities embrace?
- What is one way you are building a more resilient grid?
- Phased & confused – Alliant Energy’s connectivity model experiment
- Smart inverter experiences from coast-to-coast
- When utilities and telcos get together
- Expanding your smart grid to a smart city
- Accelerating digital transformation