Visualizing DTECH 2019
We added a little creative flair to North America’s largest electric-focused trade show—for the second year in a row. Attendees were treated to a smorgasbord of ideas imaginatively sketched in real-time during the sessions. The results were spectacular.
Also, don’t miss the big ideas captured from our live polling of DTECH attendees about what they view as their greatest successes and failures of 2018.
Special thanks to Emily Mills, the amazing and talented artist who captured the dialogue for all to enjoy.
- Smart City + IoT in Action
- Utility Case Studies in Resilient Communication and Field Sensing
- Preparing The Grid For The Unexpected
- Maximize Value by Harvesting And Combining Utility + Non-Utility Data
- SPECIAL CROWDSOURCING PROJECT: In 2018, What was your Utility’s…
- Power Women’s Breakfast
- The Next Generation Utilities Business