Reimagining DistribuTECH 2018 through Art
This year at DistribuTECH, we flexed our creative muscles and took a step outside the norm. We selected the most thought-provoking grid modernization sessions and re-interpreted the message into stylized sketches. The result? Artistic masterpieces that tell the story of DTECH from a slightly different perspective. This was a fun exercise of using a visual medium to express big ideas.
Special thanks to Emily Carlton, the amazing and talented artist who reimagined the dialogue.
- What are the Greatest Challenges for the Modern Grid in the Next 10 Years?
- What are the Greatest Opportunities for the Modern Grid in the Next 10 Years?
- Women in Utilities Networking Breakfast
- AMI Analytics for Distribution Planning and Engineering, by Jared Gregory, Derl Rhoades
- Smart Cities: It Takes a Village, by Paul Carroll, Dennis Gakunga, Robert Phocas
- Roadmap for Successful Grid Modernization, by Erica Zimmerer
- Recent Experiences & Trends in Grid Modernization, by Erik Takayesu, Erica Zimmerer, Jay Oliver, Russell De Salvo
- Journey to a Flexible Grid, by Stuart Nachmias, Raiford Smith, Michael Britt, Sharon S. Allan
- Big Data Analytics at Pepco Holdings: Integrated System Model, by Steve Steffel
- Disruptive Forces & the Business of Power Delivery, by Mark Derry, Steve Lowe, Ram Sastry, John Zahurancik
- Planning for Customer DER Adoption, by Patrick McCoy