While water utilities are balancing daily operations, they’re also facing wide-ranging challenges that makes strategic planning, funding and technology even more important. Short-term solutions are no longer an option – solution longevity is a priority.
One of the key tools available to address these issues is a smart utility network. Through this e-Book, you’ll learn how integrating a smart utility network provides you with the visibility you need to operate seamlessly and efficiently – and be prepared when emergencies arise. We’ll also present the top five items you should consider when you’re identifying the best smart utility network for your area.
This e-Book provides:
- The top five things you should look for in a smart utility network
- How to have complete visibility into your entire system – from pressure to flood and surface levels to leaks and unbilled consumption
- Information on how your data is always safe and secure through battery-powered devices and two data centers
- Interviews with the Director of Global Smart Metering Solutions and the Director of Vertical Marketing for Utility Networks
- Case studies and quotes from utilities across the country