In partnership with the American Water Works Association (AWWA), Sensus has developed a guide on building the water utility of the future. Explore how to apply and integrate technological developments and skillsets to unlock each utility’s hidden potential.
Advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) has initiated new insights on how to optimize operations and identify where and why water is being used. But smart meters are just the beginning. At Sensus, we aspire to take advantage of today’s advanced technology and assist water utilities to embrace a digital transformation by building smarter infrastructure with intelligent devices, connecting insights to action with real-time data, and doing more with advanced applications and services tailored to their needs.
Through this guide, we’ll discuss the following:
- Moving beyond standard meters to advanced, connected solutions
- The evolution of using data for consumption and billing improvement
- Specific examples and benefits of a smart utility network
- Universal challenges the water industry is facing today and how to prepare for the future
- Gaining complete system visibility across the entire water cycle
- Developing a unified approach to improve utility operations
Step into the future of water by reading our guide.