Our TPL-9 gas turbine meters are lightweight, compact and accurate. They are field proven on thousands of production, transmission, distribution and industrial applications. Their elbow configuration permits compact installations with the meter inlet in either a horizontal or vertical plane.
A compact and rugged design, coupled with our strict calibration procedures, assures reliable and accurate in-plant and field measurement data. They are designed for use in industrial, production, fuel gas and distribution applications, especially where greater accuracy in gas measurement is needed.
Benefits to you
- Lightweight, compact design
- Increases accuracy
- Applications include production, transmission, distribution and C&I
- 90° body angle
- Interchangeable modules
- Reading devices mount directly to the index plate
- External fittings lubricate shaft bearing while in operation
- Increased capacities at elevated inlet pressures
- Built to ANSI specifications for 150, 300 and 600 pressure ratings
- 2” turbo meters
- 3” turbo meters
For more information about these meters, please download the data sheet.