Sensus and American Innovations teamed up to offer a device that measures rectifier AC and DC charges and transmits that data over the FlexNet® communication network. The Bullhorn RM4160 covers your impressed current-protected pipe sections, allowing you to configure high and low thresholds to alert you to out-of-range values. You can also use time-synchronized current interruption for PHMSA Instant-Off tests.
Benefits to you
- Installs quickly and discretely
- Generates more timely, actionable intelligence
- Improves operational efficiency
- Cost effective solution
- Rapid payback
- Sealed, waterproof polycarbonate or NEMA cover options
- Slim body attaches to rectifier enclosure
- Built-in surge protection and optional high-energy surge arrester
- Measures AC and DC voltage with one percent reading accuracy
- Internal mount dimensions (Polycarbonate enclosure) – 7.9”x 5.0” x 2.2”
- External mount dimensions (NEMA 4X compliant enclosure) – 4.0” x 7.3” x 12.4”
For more information about this product, download the data sheet.