The Residia® MUK water meter has a universal, usable measuring cartridge as the metrological base unit. When used in conjunction with the appropriate housings and connectors, it can cover all normal applications in the domestic sphere.
You can use directly compatible versions of the measuring cartridge. By using adapters, the Residia MUK is also compatible with a wide range of competitor housings. It provides complete metrological safety as indicated by the appropriate PTB approvals.
Benefits to you
- Provides an optional installation position: meter head can be aligned for the best readout position
- Has a complete range of accessories for surface and in-wall installation, on in-wall valves and mixer taps
- Is compatible with many competitors’ housings, using an adapter
- Measuring cartridge meter for all applications in the apartment and office
- Modular register: prepared to take an electronic communications module
- Residia-M M-Bus module for systems in accordance with EN 13757-3 (IEC 870/EN 1434-3)
- Residia-P Pulse module for digital pulses (e.g., for remote counting)
- Multijet completely dry meter with magnetic coupling
- Suitable up to 30 °C as a cold water meter
- Suitable up to 90 °C as a hot water meter
The Residia MUK is also available in a form directly compatible with the following makes:
- Residia MUK-RA with ALLMESS UP 6000/MK
- Residia MUK-RE with ELSTER Modulmeter MO-E / MO-C
- Residia MUK-RI with ISTA Istameter and SIEMENS cartridge meter 2″
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.