Ensure Safe, Reliable Water Service throughout your Distribution System
The Sensus Analytics Pressure Profile Application empowers you to proactively manage your water distribution system. With a map-based graphical interface, you can easily see the health of your water network and quickly take action when adverse conditions appear. Through the integration of near real-time data in planning and modeling, you can more accurately adjust your system to ensure reliable service at every point in your water network.
Pressure Profile leverages data from Sensus smart meters and sensors and analyzes the information centered on thresholds designated by you and your utility. Service crews can quickly investigate and limit wear and tear on infrastructure before they become costly problems allowing you to save time and money while also mitigating risk.
Benefits to you
- Reduce leaks and bursts by stabilizing and lowering system pressures
- Quickly identify and triage pressure spikes
- Manage and maintain service levels by continuously monitoring pressure status
- Receive more accurate information to make data-driven decisions
- Proactively detect leaks and other flow problems for reliable service
- Reduce wear and tear on infrastructure to extend the life of system assets
- Discover and reduce non-revenue water
- Safeguard water for fire mitigation
- Improve customer service
- Ensure water quality through measurement of pressure levels
Enhanced Pressure Monitoring Products
- ally® Water Meters – enable remote pressure monitoring with ally residential smart water meters at the service connection to map pressure at the user level.
- Sensus® Smart Gateway Sensor Interface – combine your water utility applications in all locations with Smart Gateway. Remotely monitor pressures, temperatures, levels and switches and quickly resolve issues by forwarding alarms to utility systems or individuals.
- Graphically illustrates a map view of the water pressure of measured points
- User-configurable dashboards and alarms
- Compatible with FlexNet communication network
- Captures low-pressure readings and sends alerts before failures can occur
- Custom grouping for zone management, districts, water source, focus areas and service management
- More than 2 ½ years of data storage
Under Pressure Solution Brief
Sensus Analytics Pressure Profile application – remote system pressure monitoring through your entire network to ensure optimal service levels.