Delivering Critical and Timely Information
Sensus has partnered with the leading manufacturer of faulted circuit indicators (FCI) and its North American distributors to develop the NaviComm™ end point, a self-contained solution for overhead distribution lines. The NaviComm is an integrated FCI receiver that monitors and controls up to 12 Smart Navigator wireless faulted circuit indicators.
The NaviComm lets you collect operational and planning information that’s otherwise hard to come by, with our unique load monitoring and reporting capabilities.
The NaviComm communicates using our Sensus FlexNet® communication network, AT&T’s 4G/LTE with 3G fallback or Verizon’s 4G/LTE cellular networks. Our AutomationControl™ software provides end-to-end interoperability of your network by easily integrating third-party SCADA software platforms via our SCADA-Xchange™ interface.
Benefits to you
- Reports critical operational and planning information
- Integrates easily with third-party SCADA software platforms
- Communicates using our FlexNet communication network, AT&T or Verizon cellular networks
- Monitors up to 12 wireless Smart Navigator faulted circuit indicators
- Load current reports are configurable from 15 minute to 240 hour averages (10 day with maximum and minimum values for the average period)
- Reports permanent versus momentary fault magnitude with time stamp
- Reports fault duration
- Ambient temperature average for load current period with maximum and minimum values for the period
- Remote firmware update capability
- Battery backup to report faults following control power outages
FlexNet Communication Network:
- Transmit power: 2W
- Frequency: 900 MHz, primary licensed
- Phantom 3dBi antenna
- AT&T: 4G/LTE with 3G fallback
- Verizon: 4G/LTE
- Transmit power:
- 3G: 2W (GSM), 0.25W (WCDMA)
- 4G: 0.2W (LTE)
- 3G: 850/1900 MHz
- 4G: 700/850/1700/1900 MHz
- 3G/4G Multi-Band antenna (transmitter and receiver)
- Ultra Wide Band internal diversity antenna (receiver only)
For more information about this product, download the data sheet.