The Load Control Module (LCM) is a demand response (DR) technology that enables electric utilities to shed load by controlling power to energy-intensive appliances, such as HVAC units, pool pumps, water heaters and irrigation pumps.
Our model TC240RAC-S module is a multifunction switch for residential and commercial applications. It includes a high-power, two-watt radio for our FlexNet® communication network. The radio allows two-way direct, tower-to-LCM communication with no need for pairing to a meter or other device. The Sensus Load Control Module provides value on top of any FlexNet system deployment and it can be used at any home or business.
The TC240RAC-S is compact and hosts up to three control relays, including one 30 Amp 240VAC form “C” relay and two 1 Amp 24VAC relays. The form “C” relay can also be wired as a form “B” configuration for even more options. The relays operate based on the device classes selected in the software.
Benefits to you
- Installs easily
- Communicates two-way over FlexNet network
- Aids in energy conservation
- One 30 Amp 240VAC form “C” relay
- Two 1 Amp 24VAC relays
- Demand response and load control events supported
- Event randomization
- Event duty cycle
- Tamper alarms
- Load sensing
- Cold load pickup
- Sensus Headend system RNI 3.1 SP2 or later
- Installation supported with FieldLogic™ Connect software
- LED state indicators
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +65 °C
- Enclosure: High impact polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 4.43 in (11.25 cm) H x 5.07 in (12.88 cm) W x 2.50 in (6.35 cm) D
- Complies with Industry Standards: FCC Part 15, UL 916, CSA C22.2 No. 205
For more information about this product, download the data sheet.