Electromagnetic Flow Measurement System for Commercial and Industrial Applications
Sensus Hydroverse™ water meters deliver industry-leading accuracy, flow range and low-flow sensitivity for commercial and industrial potable, reclaimed and raw water applications. Using proven electromagnetic metering technology, the Hydroverse meter is ideally suited to capture revenue from large commercial accounts, enable district/zone metering and measure export or raw water flow.
Benefit from the ease of programming, flexible communication, data storage, power supply options, configurable alarms and minimal head loss provided by this smart commercial water meter.
Benefits to you
- Wide flow range for greater application flexibility
- Superior low-flow accuracy, even for raw water
- No moving parts minimizes wear and prolongs meter life
- Ease of programming with user-friendly mobile application
- Minimal head loss ensures consistent accuracy
- Internal verification for enhanced meter accuracy assurance
- Optional, configurable alarms for low flow, high flow, power supply and system measurement
- Up to 10-year battery life
- Hydroverse Manager Software, the intuitive mobile app, for Hydroverse meter programming and configuration
- AMI/AMR capable
- NSF 61 compliant
- Flanges: ASME B16.5 Standard and Class CL150
- Tested to AWWA standards
Available for potable water, reclaimed water and raw water applications
1.5-96” sizes are available. 1.5-8” are reduced bore. 10” and larger meters feature a full bore.
Varies by size, see product data sheet for more details
For additional information about technical specifications including sizes, please refer to the product data sheet.