The Next Level of Metering Versatility for Your Water Distribution System
Complex and strenuous data collection is a thing of the past. Enter Hydroverse Insertion Flowmeter that offers a quick setup and robust data collection, compatible with the Sensus FlexNet® communication network. Hydroverse water meters provide accuracy, flow range and low sensitivity for many commercial and industrial water applications.
Hydroverse offers a quick solution for improved revenue capture from commercial and industrial applications. Quickly enable district/zone metering areas, accurately measure raw water flow and proactively monitor stormwater for improved response efforts. More than your average flowmeter, Hydroverse is a portable survey tool that provides enhanced data capture for complete system visibility. Easy installation with no need for complicated tools, Hydroverse is the cost-effective flowmeter that takes your system to the next level.
Benefits to You
- Save installation costs with no need for heavy equipment
- Improve leak detection and monitoring
- Decrease maintenance needs with no moving parts
- Flexible installation suitable for permanent or temporary installation
- Maintain service during installation with hot tap capability
- Utilize any Android device to set up and collect data
- Manage all data through one system with the FlexNet communication network
- Ensure accuracy at any flow range
- Fit and Flow design eliminates need to match the probe and register
- Bi-directional flow
- NFC and FlexNet® compatibility
- Multiple power options
- Accuracy ± 2% of measured velocity
Hydroverse Insertion Flowmeter Data Sheet
This insertion-type electromagnetic flowmeter delivers industry-leading accuracy, flow range and low-flow sensitivity for commercial and industrial potable, reclaimed and raw water applications.
Hydroverse Electromagnetic Meter Data Sheet
Electromagnetic flow measurement system for commercial and industrial applications delivering industry-leading accuracy, flow range and low-flow sensitivity for commercial and industrial potable, reclaimed and raw water applications.