Measure Up with Sensus Cordonel
One meter for all your commercial and industrial (C&I) needs.
Sensus Cordonel® is a revolutionary C&I meter with a unique flow tube that allows you to measure every drop. Accurately capture and measure usage, flow, temperature, and pressure to gain more control across your entire water network.
Its ability to be installed with no straight lay lengths of pipe (U0D0) and robust waterproof design make it perfect for use in any installation or environmental condition. Using advanced ultrasonic technology and the Sensus FlexNet® communication network, this meter gathers precise low- and high-flow data in real-time. Without any moving parts, this solid-state device provides a maintenance-free solution over its lifetime.
Gain complete system visibility and measure every drop with Cordonel.
Benefits to You
- Install in any environment with no straight upstream and downstream pipe required (U0D0)
- Receive accurate, reliable readings over a 20-year battery life
- Gain system visibility with integrated pressure monitoring
- Reduce maintenance needs and costs with no moving parts and a waterproof design
- Increase revenue with precise low- and high-flow measurement
- Protect customer data with a secure two-way communications network
- Right size your system with one meter for each of your C&I applications
- Ultrasonic, solid state meter
- Real U0D0 functionality
- Near Field Communication (NFC) interface for easy programming
- 20-year battery life
- Two-way radio communication and data logger
- Robust waterproof design
- Unique flow-tube with no obstructions
- Starting flow measurement at 0.06 GPM and normal operating range of .16 – 220 GPM