Leak found! Regain lost revenue, improve customer service and conserve water with acoustic monitoring.
The Sensus Analytics Acoustic Monitoring application combines the proven Permalog® technology with the Sensus FlexNet® communication network and Sensus SmartPoints® to deliver a powerful, remote leak detection solution. Using sound waves to detect flow, Permalog+ modules activate overnight, listening to the distribution system when ambient noise is at its lowest. Sensus SmartPoint modules carry real-time data via FlexNet to Sensus Analytics where flow conditions are reported.
The Acoustic Monitoring application automatically analyzes the data and sends an alert if a leak condition exists. Service crews can quickly investigate and make repairs before they become costly problems or prominent stories in the news.
Benefits to you
- Focus your efforts to better identify the location of leaks
- Receive more accurate information to make data driven decisions
- Proactively detect leaks and other flow problems for preventative maintenance
- Discover and regain non-revenue water
- Reduce risk and liability
- Improve customer service
- Conserve water
- GIS driven dashboard for visualization of device location and distribution
- Sortable and filterable table, graph and map views
- Ability to set custom threshold alarms
- Custom color coding pinpoints by threshold numbers
- Historical logger data plotted over time
- Custom reporting
- Download to Excel, PDF, csv for reporting, sharing and further analysis