RALEIGH, NC - October 2, 2018
As utility leaders seek new opportunities to improve the customer experience and usher in an era of smart connectivity, Sensus, a Xylem brand, is committed to helping its customers, distributors and partners to connect, learn and grow.
The 2018 Sensus Reach℠ Conference unites utility thought leaders and industry experts to share best practices, learn from their peers and leverage smart solutions from Sensus and other Xylem brands. At Reach attendees will:
- Connect: collaborate, network and share information with their peers
- Learn: discover new and existing products while learning best practices for how to get the most out of their technology deployments
- Grow: gain insights into new applications that can help extend the value of their investments in the Sensus FlexNet® communication network and other technologies
This year, the Sensus Reach Conference will recognize the 10-year anniversary of the Sensus Partner and Advisor Network (SPAN). Customers who participate in SPAN have the opportunity to collaborate with their peers and provide valuable feedback to Sensus on product innovations and more.
“For the last decade SPAN has provided an invaluable opportunity for our members to connect with other utility leaders while working directly with Sensus to respond to changing industry needs,” said Jeff Parish, chairman of SPAN and metering services supervisor at Georgia Power Company. “The organization stands as a testament to the value Sensus places on their customers and their willingness to help us improve our own customers’ experiences.”
Utilities providing water, gas, electricity and smart lighting will also learn how to leverage their investments and benefit from Sensus Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) solutions.
This year’s event will feature keynote speaker David Rendall, author of The Freak Factor, and more than 200 sessions and learning labs. Conference attendees can also view product demonstrations and speak with subject matter experts at the partner pavilion exhibit hall.
The 2018 Sensus Reach Conference is scheduled for October 21-24 in Hollywood, Florida. Registration is still open.
- Registration is still open for the 2018 Sensus Reach Conference, October 21-24 in Hollywood, Florida.
- At Reach, attendees will connect with their peers, learn about new and existing products and best practices, and gain insight about how to leverage smart solutions.
- This year’s event will feature keynote speaker David Rendall, author of The Freak Factor, and more than 200 employee, customer, partner, and distributor sessions and learning labs.