RALEIGH, NC - February 14, 2011
Sensus, a leading technology company providing energy and water utility customers worldwide with innovative conservation products and services, today announced financial results for the fiscal third quarter ended December 31, 2010.
Key Highlights for Fiscal Third Quarter 2011, year-over-year changes
- Total revenue of $181 million, down 4 percent; metrology business revenue up 12 percent;
- Gross profit margin of 24.1 percent, in line;
- R&D investment of 6.3 percent of net sales, up 20 percent;
- Net loss of $25 million increased $10 million;
- Adjusted EBITDA of $10 million, down 30 percent; and
- Nearly 9 million SmartPoint™ devices installed and communicating, to-date.
Download PDF for full article.Download PDF