RALEIGH, NC - May 7, 2010
Sensus, a leading technology company providing energy and water utility customers worldwide with innovative conservation products and services, today announced financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full-year ended March 31, 2010.
Key Highlights for Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2010, year-over-year improvements
- Record quarterly revenue of $260 million, up 26 percent;
- Record quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $48 million, up 61 percent;
- Gross profit margin of 31.4 percent, up 430 basis points;
- Record backlog of $134 million, up $10 million;
- Record cash on hand of $59 million, up 56 percent;
- Over 6 million electric, water and gas SmartPoint™ AMI devices shipped to-date.
Download PDF for full article.Download PDF