The WPV-MS 150 water meter measures high flow rates with extremely widespread flow profiles, as well as the smallest flow rates for leakage detection. It is ideal for fire service pipes.
Benefits to you
- Measures high flow rates with extremely widespread flow profiles
- Measures smallest flow rates to detect leaks
- Installs in horizontal position
- Meter with pattern approval acc. to 2004/22/EC (MID) annex MI001
- Spring-loaded changeover valve with low headloss and extended lifetime
- Bypass meter specified as a piston meter RK-MS HRI, register copper/glass, protection class IP68
- Used materials resistant up to 50°C medium temperature
- Main and bypass meters fitted with pulse and data interface HRI-Mei and/or pulsers type OD (with bypass meter RK-MS HRI)
- Overall length acc. to DIN with spool piece
- Main meter and bypass meter can be equipped with Encoder ER56 register
- No straight upstream or downstream pipe due to integrated flow straightener (U0D0)
- Powder coating ensures maximum corrosion protection
- Meter can be submerged, protection class IP68 Register prepared for HRI-Mei and Opto OD pick-up
To find specifications for nominal diameter, DN, pulse values and more, download the data sheet.