Our PulseRF module allows you to integrate meters with a pulse output into the Sensus RF radio system. It is mainly used with C&I water meters, but can also be used with thermal energy, gas and electricity meters.
It is designed to transmit meter data frequently or on request to mobile readout devices, or to a Sensus RF fixed radio network.
The PulseRF module creates data out of incoming pulses and transmits them to an external data management system (such as a meter index, alarms or additional information as Fixed Date Reading or data logger). In addition to transmitting the meter index, the module has numerous smart functions that provide added customer value.
Benefits to you
- Integrates meters with pulse output into the Sensus RF radio network
- Supports both walk-by/drive-by and fixed radio network solutions
- Transmits meter index
- Active alarm status (cable cut or module removal, leakage, broken pipe, reverse flow, low battery)
- Fast reading mode
- Extended reading mode for more detailed information
- Data logging (by steps of 1 min to 24h)
- Pulse input
- Flow direction input
- Units for energy and volume
- Remote reading and configuration capability
- Universal input
- Flexible configuration for pulse value and unit and alarm settings
- Long-lasting battery life
Meters with a pulse output, such as open collector or reed switch, can be connected. The PulseRF has one four-wire input enabling the following functions:
- Pulse input (+) (white)
- Cable cut (green)
- Direction (yellow)
- Ground (-) (brown)
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.