RALEIGH, NC - October 6, 2020
Service providers across water, electricity, gas and lighting continue to adapt to the new normal caused by COVID-19 while balancing revenue, customer service and sustainability goals. Sensus, a Xylem brand, remains committed to helping customers leverage their investments in smart utility networks to achieve these goals and build a foundation for continued growth.
With health and safety in mind, the annual Xylem ReachSM Conference has transitioned to a digital format for the first time. Recorded content is already available and new, live content will be offered on October 13-14, 2020. Event participants will hear from thought leaders and utility experts on best practices for leveraging solutions from across the many brands of Xylem. Registration is complimentary.
“We really listened to what our customers continue to need during this ‘new normal’ with the pandemic and plan to offer a unique experience with the Xylem Reach conference,” said Renée Peet, Vice President, Marketing and Product Management. “This year’s event will be a new kind of experience and a way for participants to gain insights from their peers.”
The digital Xylem Reach experience will feature the same high-quality learning opportunities attendees have come to expect from the annual, in-person event, including:
- Keynote Speaker: Technology entrepreneur Josh Linkner will inspire conference participants to apply creativity and inventive thinking to solve challenges, help customers and take their business to the next level.
- Panel Presentations: Experts will exchange lessons learned and innovative ideas for maximizing investments in smart technology solutions.
- Customer Case Studies: Leaders will provide real-world application success stories with tangible results and best practices that can be applied across utility organizations.
Register here for this year’s Xylem Reach Conference.
- The 2020 Xylem Reach Conference has transitioned to a digital experience to prioritize the health and safety of attendees who are providing essential services to their customers.
- As part of complimentary registration, event participants can access on-demand recorded videos and live content from October 13-14.
- The conference includes the same opportunities that attendees have come to expect from Reach, including a keynote session, customer presentations and panels and product demonstrations.
We really listened to what our customers continue to need during this ‘new normal’ with the pandemic and plan to offer a unique experience with the Xylem Reach conference.
Vice President, Marketing and Product Management