The modern public water system faces many challenges that systems in the past did not need to consider. These challenges include:
- Is my water system data sufficient, or could I use more?
- Is my data as accurate as it can be?
- Do my devices—meters, analyzers, handheld sensors, etc.—communicate and store information effectively?
- Is the data transmitted in the right intervals?
- Is the latency level acceptable for my application?
- Do the data and analytics lead to actions that improve operations?
All of these challenges can be summed up in a single question facing water utilities today—“How can I use my existing assets and the advanced technologies the industry now offers to optimize my system and make my utility a Smart Water Utility?”
After reading this e-Book, you will have a better understanding of approaches to meet these challenges through helpful sections including:
- The Modern Public Water System
- Getting Smarter About Your Water Loss
- Smart Water Success Stories
- The Smart Utility of the Future
YES! — I want to learn more about the Smart Water Utility Mission: