RALEIGH, NC - décembre 11, 2018
The Sensus Reachsm Awards recognize innovation, problem solving and results among public service providers and Sensus distributors and employees.
Sensus, a Xylem brand, congratulates the 2018 Reach award winners for their achievements and shares their contributions to inspire others. Check out their award video stories.
- Nanette McCartan, utility programs manager at the City of Cedar Park in Texas, s honored for community improvement. Tech-savvy residents wanted more data and Cedar Park delivered with the Sensus customer portal.
- Bhaji Dhillon, system quality and planning director at Cobb EMC in Georgia, oversaw the implementation of the cooperative’s new outage management system and built the interface so all their systems could communicate. e continually seeks ways to improve services to Cobb EMC’s members.
- Justin Hamilton, manager of strategic sales at Aqua-Metric in the Texas and Louisiana region, is recognized for community awareness. He launched “Operation Appreciation”—an effort to feed tired and hungry utility crews working in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- J Ramirez, the measurement product manager at GROEBNER, receives this award for putting customers’ first. J offers practical input for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) implementation in the natural gas industry
- David Duke, the customer solutions lab senior manager at Sensus, is focused on customer first initiatives by offering live demonstrations to customers. He showcases Sensus smart solutions for water, gas, electric and lighting year round.
- Tom Galuska, senior marketing manager at Sensus, wins in the compelling solution category. He is recognized for the successful development and launch of the FlexNet EasyLinkTM Mobile Communications System. His compelling solution allows public service providers to continue reading current radios while moving forward with the FlexNet® communication system and portable EasyLink reader for an easy transition to an AMI solution.
Winners receive their award during the annual Sensus Reach Conference which brings together utility thought leaders and industry experts to leverage smart solutions for service providers across water, gas, electricity and lighting.
- The Sensus Reachsm Awards recognize innovation, problem solving and results among public service providers and Sensus distributors and employees.
- Sensus shares the winners' achievements and contributions in these Reach award videos.
- Reach award nominations are now open for the 2019 conference scheduled for November 3-6 in Anaheim, California.