The ResidiaJet is a single-jet dry dial meter with magnetic coupling. It provides protection against external magnetic fields in accordance with EN 14 154, and it does so over the whole measuring range.
The ResidiaJet water meter has a modular register; prepared to take an electronic communication module (e.g., Radio, M-Bus).
Two different modules are available: The Residia-M M-Bus module for systems in accordance with EN 13757-3 (IEC 870/EN 1434-3) and the Residia-P Pulse module for digital pulses (e.g., for remote reading).
The two different versions of ResidiaJet are either suitable up to 30 °C as a cold water meter or suitable up to 90 °C as a hot water meter.
Benefits to you
- Provides an optional installation position, except the overhead position
- Meter head can be aligned for the best readout position
- Modular, with option for communications module (Radio, M-Bus)
- Radio module is compatible with Sensus Base submeter radio system
- Single-jet, dry-dial with magnetic coupling
- Position options for installation: horizontal inclined vertical, 90° angle for register to either side
For more information on this product, please download the data sheet.