ECCUS® Smart ultrasonic water metering with integrated LoRaWAN and wireless M-Bus for flexible connectivity in AMR and / or AMI.
Cutting-edge connectivity technologies combined with the advantages of ultrasonic water metering makes the ECCUS an outstanding residential water meter.
With a ratio of R500 the accuracy of ECCUS helps to register more accurately even at low waterflows, resulting in a decrease in commercial water losses – Non Revenue Water.
ECCUS is equipped with wM-Bus + LoRaWAN 868 MHz communication allowing mobile and fixed network applications simultaneously.
ECCUS fits to the needs of both small and large utilities with scalable communication options from reading the water consumption at the meter with the ECCUSapp to reading the water consumption remotely with AMR or AMI solutions.
Benefits to You
- Easy installation – Improves operational efficiency and customer service
- Low starting flow – Reduces non-revenue water
- Flexible connectivity – Allows scalable communication
- Intelligent functions – Provide insights into meter data and events
- Free flow design – Resistant to particles in the water
- Designed for robustness – Protection class IP68
- High measurement accuracy offering R500 metrology through all meter sizes (DN15 to DN50)
- Up to 16-year expected operational life depending on communication parameter settings (d.h. telegram content, sending interval)
- Integrated bi-directional communication for AMR and AMI
- Two low-power, public-spectrum radio systems (ISM 868MHZ)
- OMS V4 (wM-Bus) certified, LoRa communication according to LoRaWAN specifications
EU directive compliance:
MID 2014/32/EU, RED 2014/53/EU, RoHS 2 2011/65/EU, REACH
Drinking water approvals
ACS, WRAS, SVGW, DM 174, KTW 270, BELGAQUA
OMS V4 (wM-Bus), LoRa certified (LoRaWAN)
For more information about this product, please download the data sheet.