DN 15 Volumetric Water Meter with Composite body
The 220C meter has been specially designed for operators determined to improve the reliability and meter efficiency of their network.
The 220C design meets the particular requirements of markets with high expectations. Meter theft is discouraged by the absence of brass from the body.
Benefits to you
- The tamper-proof design assures the correct reading of the actual water consumption; its strong composite body makes installation safe, even in tropical environments.
- The register dial is housed in an enclosure filled with lubricant, which guarantees its protection from any impurities that might exist in the network. It can be read perfectly under all conditions and is not affected by misting or a build-up of algae.
- Ultra light and easy to handle
- Accuracy better than Class C requirements
- Tamper-proof design
- Designed for tropical installation conditions
- Extreme resistance to water hammer
- Grooved piston
- Molded hexagon nut for ease of plumbing
- Pre-equipped for Reed and AMR interfaces
- Exceeds Class C requirements
- OIML standard conform
- Meter SANS: SA 1453
- Test Laboratory: SANS 10378 Quality System
- Available in DN 15
- Temperature range: up to 50° C
- ISO 4064, ISO 9001
For additional information about technical specifications, please refer to the product data sheet.