The MID approved 620C/620MC is a high-accuracy meter, thanks to its unique piston measuring chamber that detects even the lowest flow rates. It is available in sizes from DN 15 to 20.
You can choose between a register with an integrated wiper or a sealed copper-glass version. For a more comfortable readout, the 620C/620MC is prepared for AMR.
The 620C/620MC with composite body is compatible with all new and planned regulations for potable water. Designed with recyclability in mind, it helps reduce your carbon footprint.
Benefits to you
- Registers the lowest flow rates, thanks to its unique piston measuring chamber
- Ensures optimum legibility under all use conditions
- Helps reduce your carbon footprint
- Operates quietly
- Unrivaled accuracy
- Extensive measuring range
- Limited pressure drop
- Can be equipped with an HRI sensor
- Recyclable, light and easy to handle
- Available in DN 15, 20 and 25 and manifold versions
- Compliant with
- MID approval 2004/22/EC
- EN 14154:2007
- OIML R49:2006
- ISO 4064:2014
- MAP 16 bar
- T 50
For more information on this product, please download the data sheet.